Bergeson, LLP, a business litigation law firm, has an unwavering commitment to excellence. To that end, the firm hires candidates with exceptional legal skills who are dedicated to providing the highest level of legal services. The firm offers competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Bergeson, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity and sustainability enables Bergeson, LLP to attract outstanding talent to create one of Silicon Valley’s leading litigation boutiques recognized by Best Lawyers since 2008 and Super Lawyers since 2004.
eDiscovery Contract Paralegal
Applicants for this position must have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of eDiscovery/Litigation support experience.
- Experience managing litigation case files with filing systems and proprietary database management systems.
- Experience reviewing, researching, and responding to document requests.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Experience with Relativity and OneDrive a plus.
- Proficient with cite-checking and Bluebook rules.
- Experience assisting with trial preparation and attendance at trials and arbitrations, including the assembly of exhibits, exhibit lists, witness binders, appendices for depositions and court filings, running courtroom technology and/or working with courtroom technology vendors.
- Summarize deposition and trial transcripts and exhibits; research case- related factual issues using in-house files and outside reference sources.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Conducting eDiscovery activities in large and complex environments
- Managing repositories of information.
- Working collaboratively with litigation team and discovery vendors for seamless case management.
Candidates must be able to prioritize effectively under time restraints, work effectively with others as a team, and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Competitive Benefits and Salary. Please submit your resume to [email protected]
Bergeson, LLP understands the importance of diversity and inclusion to our firm and our clients. We are dedicated to recruiting, hiring, and promoting diverse attorneys and staff, establishing and maintaining diverse client teams, and embracing viewpoints from a variety of perspectives.